My name is Lia Cummins. 

I'm an A level Media student using Blogger for my analysis, review, updates and progress on my coursework.

About me :

Favourite Bands 


The Police
Radiohead
The Verve
The Smiths 
Foo Fighters
T.Rex
Ramones
The war on drugs
The Black Keys
The Cure
Depeche Mode
White Stripes
Weezer
blink-182



Favourite Films

Sing Street
Lolita
Howl's moving castle
The tale of princess Kaguya
Malena 
Fight Club
Closer
Warrior
Nocturnal Animals
Vicky Christina Barcelona
A Clockwork Orange

Favourite Books 

M is for Magic- Neil Gaiman
Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
Only ever yours - Louise O'Neil
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
The Great Gatsby- F.Scott Fitzgerald
A portrait of the artist as a young man - James Joyce
A Clockwork Orange
To the Lighthouse- Virginia Woolf
The Idiot - Fyodor Dostoevsky
The Unbearable Lightness of Being -  Milan Kundera
Pale Fire - Vladimir Nakokov
Women in Love - D.H Lawrence
Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman













Comments

Popular posts from this blog